We are nearly into the middle of October 2013 – the Christmas holidays are on the horizon! When do YOU begin to celebrate the Christmas season and HOW do you celebrate? For some people it starts as soon as the Christmas decorations start appearing in the shop windows giving that “Chrismasy feel”! That’s about now or certainly by the end of the month.
For some the “season” is simply an excuse for two straight months of eating too much, sweet indulgences, and missed workouts.
Then 2014 will begin with you 5-10 pounds heavier than you are today.
Is this what you want?
Just imagine if you spent the next 30 days dropping excess pounds and getting into better shape than you have EVER been in before? Then you could ride out the holiday months fitter than ever. You would be more likely to eat healthier, indulge less and stick with your workout schedule.
You could quite easily welcome the New Year feeling fabulously fit and confident! WHY NOT I SAY!
Sounds good, right?
Well, it this is you, and like Karina, enough is enough and you finally ready to do something about the excess weight, fatigue, feeling sad, lacking in confidence and motivation I”VE GOT JUST THE PLAN TO HELP!!!
These 5 easy steps will transform your body and quite possibly, like Karina, your life over the next 30 days…Why shouldn’t you welcome 2014 as the BEST year of your life in every way?!
1) Go Bread Free: Going bread-free for 30 days is such a simple way to accelerate fat loss. Just think of all the extra carbs and calories that you’ll be saving yourself from. And it’s not so bad, once you get used to it. Wrap sandwiches and burgers in lettuce or on top of a pile of greens.
2) Workout 5x’s Each Week: Take the next 30 days to really focus your efforts in your training time. Train as if you were preparing yourself for an athletic event, with the mindset that each and every workout is important in seeing you through your goal. Make a log of each time that you exercise, noting the duration, intensity and activity.
A good rule of thumb is to train with weights (this can include body weight) for 3 sessions in the week and focus on cardio for 2 sessions. Aim for at least 30 minutes of focused exercise.
3) Go Sugar Free: Sugar is the biggest thing holding you back when it comes to dropping fat and getting lean. And not just refined sugar. I’m talking about all sugars. Take the next 30 days to cut out all sweeteners and limit your intake of sweet fruits. This will be hard at first, especially if you have a sweet tooth, but the rapid change in your body is a fantastic incentive to keep going.
4) Focus on Protein and Veggies: Enough about all the things you can’t eat, let’s talk about what you can eat. Your meals should be a variety of protein and veggies. For protein stick with organic, hormone-free meat that has been roasted, baked or grilled. For veggies, avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, and instead stick with an assortment of colorful, fiber-filled veggies.
5) Commit to be Fit: The quickest way to get your body into tip-top shape is to join one of my fitness programs. I’m here to get you into the best shape of your life, with my proven, effective system. Make the commitment now, and together we can make the body of your dreams a reality.
So there you have it, 5 simple steps to transforming your body before the holidays even begin.
Remember, the next 30 days are going to pass whether you jump on board with a fitness plan or not. So you’re going to spend the next 30 days simply getting older and more out-of-shape OR you could buckle down and finally make your amazing transformation.
The choice is yours.
If you need some extra help to kick-start you into action why not try my 21-Day-Detox which has now helped 100’s of people lose weight and get on the path of healthy eating. You receive emails every day for 24 days encouraging, motivating and instructing you on what to eat and when. It also comes with 2 Pilates on-line DVD’s (or you can request hard-copies) to help you exercise at home. Pretty much everyone who has done this loses between 7 to 10 pounds of body fat – or more. Check it out here: http://fitnessinhorsham.co.uk/21-day-detox/ for more information.
I’m here to see you through it all. Call or email now and we will get started.